The Modern Meetup at the SJ Quilt Museum is tomorrow also, starting at 9:30. Sign up on Eventbrite
Reminder about our BAM Merit Hexies challenge! Participation is the key to winning your hexies!
Annemarie is this month's Color My Quilt queen and your piece for her is due. (hexie available!)
Things to bring:
- Color my Quilt piece
- Show and Tell - this is a great way to get to know people and we LOVE to see your stuff!!!
- Your name tag (hexie available!)
- Charity blocks and quilts
- Small Group projects (and ideas for new Small Groups!)
- Information about local/national quilty happenings
- Non-messy snacks
- Sewing projects for after the meeting
- Make sure you check off your charity and service accomplishments and collect your BAM Merit Hexies. Don't forget, there are EXCLOOOOOOOSIVE Merit Hexies for special projects.
- Remember to take away uneaten snacks and unclaimed items off the free table. Thanks!
- Check out the May Meeting Minutes.
If you have any questions or want a space on the agenda, please leave a comment, or contact an officer before the meeting.
Members can visit the BA Modern forum.