Things to bring:
- IRR Round Robin bins and bags
- Lucky Spools work
- Show and Tell
- Your name tag
- Charity blocks and quilts
- Small Group projects (and ideas for new Small Groups!)
- Information about local/national quilty happenings
- Non-messy snacks
- Sewing projects for after the meeting
Saturday, October 22 BAM Meeting Agenda
- Sign in sheet reminder for door prize
Guild leadership (Joelle)
- You can make a difference! BAM needs volunteers to run the guild in 2017
- Many hands make light work
- Sew day November 5 (Sew Together Bag)
- November 12: Workshop with Mel Beach. Cheryl will take sign ups and payment at the break. $45/members, $85/non-members
- Next meeting: Nov 19
- December Meeting will be at Grace Lutheran Church in Palo Alto.
- Charity Update- Michelle/Peggy
- Workshop report- Thanks to Jaime
- Retreat- Thanks to Cindy and committee
- Guild Library- Kelly
- Announcement of Holiday swap- Ruth
- See list of Winter Extravaganza-Palooza swap ideas and links on the blog
- Challenge: Minimalist challenge due at December meeting
- Additional news or information (Joelle)
- Reports on PIQF?
Stay and sew, visit
If you have any questions or want a space on the agenda, please leave a comment, or see an officer at the meeting.
Members can visit the BA Modern forum.