Things to bring:
- IRR Round Robin bins and bags
- Lucky Spools work
- Show and Tell - this is a great way to get to know people
- Your name tag
- Charity blocks and quilts
- Small Group projects (and ideas for new Small Groups!)
- Information about local/national quilty happenings
- Non-messy snacks
- Sewing projects for after the meeting
Saturday, November 19 BAM Meeting Agenda
- Sign in sheet reminder for door prize
Guild leadership (Joelle)
- You can make a difference! BAM needs volunteers to run the guild in 2017
- Many hands make light work
- December Meeting will be at Grace Lutheran Church in Palo Alto on December 3.
- January Meeting will be held on January 21.
- Charity Update- Michelle/Peggy
- Workshop report- Thanks to Jaime
- Retreat- Thanks to Cindy and committee
- Guild Library- Kelly
- Update on Holiday swap- Ruth
- See list of Winter Extravaganza-Palooza swap ideas and links on the blog
- Challenge: Minimalist challenge due at December meeting
- Additional news or information (Joelle)
Show and Tell
Stay and sew, visit
The agenda is subject to change. If you have any questions or want a space on the agenda, please leave a comment, or see an officer at the meeting.
Members can visit the BA Modern forum.