Reminder for those of you on the fence about coming this weekend!
Tara Faughnan will be our guest speaker this month, so don't this meeting! This will be your preview as she will be teaching a class for us in August. It is full right now, but you can get on the waiting list in case someone has to back out!!
Reminder about our BAM Merit Hexies challenge! Participation is the key to winning your hexies! New EXCLUSIVE Merit Hexies for VA Sew Day, San Mateo County Fair, UFO Swap and FiberShots.
Michelle S is this month's Color My Quilt queen and your piece for her is due Saturday. (hexie available!)
Things to bring:
- Color my Quilt piece
- Show and Tell - this is a great way to get to know people and we LOVE to see your stuff!!!
- Your name tag (hexie available!)
- Charity blocks and quilts
- Small Group projects (and ideas for new Small Groups!)
- Information about local/national quilty happenings
- Non-messy snacks
- Sewing projects for after the meeting
- FiberShots Campaign Gala, July 22th, 6-9 pm. The SJMQT has posted the names of the FiberShot contributors on their website. If you submitted a FiberShot you get in FREE!
- Make sure you check off your charity and service accomplishments and collect your BAM Merit Hexies. Don't forget, there are EXCLOOOOOOOSIVE Merit Hexies for special projects.
- Remember to take away uneaten snacks and unclaimed items off the free table. Thanks!
- Check out the May Meeting Minutes.
If you have any questions or want a space on the agenda, please leave a comment, or contact an officer before the meeting.
Members can visit the BA Modern forum.