Redwood City Library, Community Room
1044 Middlefield Road
Redwood City, CA 94063
1-5 pmHere are things to know about this meeting:
- Joelle's Color My Quilt "chunk" is due!
- Sign up for Karen Foster's Class (Sept. 23rd) Karen Foster's Class. there are still a couple of spaces. (Note: This class is labeled Improv Abstraction but it is a skill building class because she focuses on mild and severe curve piecing)
- Retreat! There are a few spots left. Talk to Christina or Nancy about payment and what spaces are left. 2017 Retreat Info
Things to Do:
1. Along with your smile please bring your NAME Tag!
2. Make sure you check off your charity and service accomplishments and collect your BAM Merit Hexies. EXCLUSIVE Merit Hexies for VA Sew Day, San Mateo County Fair, UFO Swap and FiberShots. New Hexie for Triangle Challenge!
3. Light Snacks - PLEASE bring snacks. Also, please take home any uneaten snacks.
4. Plan to Stay and Sew after our formal meeting ends. This is a great way to get to know your fellow guild members! Work on a project - or just visit with your friends.
Upcoming things to remember!
- Cheryl's Modern Hexie Swap due at this meeting. Here are the details: BAM Modern Hexie Mini Swap.
See you Saturday!