Thanks to Allison and her team for organizing the food.
- Some help will be needed with Hexies in 2018
- Rhonda talked about the the Social Justice Sewing Academy embroidery small group/ project she will lead
- Bring Michelle-Nicole's Color My Quilt shards in January
- Bring your Color My Quilt shards in January if you want to work in a group to put them together
- Sue S will be in charge of challenges starting in January. Stay tuned for some new and exciting projects.
- Minnie Maw, a physical therapist will speak to us in January about hand health, hand issues. She will also teach us some exercises.
- Quilty Happenings: 12/16 Craneway Pavillion Craft Fair, SJ Holiday Fair - sjmade.com - will be held at the South Hall in San Jose. Check website for details.
- Scissor Sharpening: Peggy's friend will come to Sew Day to sharpen scissors - Jan 6 and Feb 3.
Pillowcases collected today: 41
Next Meeting is Jan 13.
Happy New Year!