In a flash, it is May and time for our next guild meeting! Join us Saturday at 1:00, at the Redwood City Library, in the upstairs community room.
Reminders for this month:
- The small group for the Quiltcon 2017 charity project will be meeting to work on the quilt. If you want to read the details, you can find them here.
- Fundraiser raffle is this month
Things to bring:
- Cash to buy fabulous items included in the fundraiser raffle (read the details here)
- IRR Round Robin bins and bags
- Lucky spools work
- Show and Tell
- Your name tag
- Charity blocks and quilts
- Small Group projects (and ideas for new Small Groups!)
- Information about local/national quilty happenings
- Non-messy snacks
- Sewing projects for after the meeting